Nashville Property Management
Let us manage your Nashville rental property
Top 5 Reasons to Work with Us
Browning-Gordon & Co., Inc., CRMC® is a full service Nashville property management company, which offers our clients two basic levels of services. The first level is LEASING ONLY, where we work as your leasing professional to secure the best tenants for your property, on the best terms possible, leaving the day-to-day management to you. The next level is FULL MANAGEMENT, where we supply the leasing services and also provide you with complete day-to-day management.
Leasing Only Service
If you prefer to handle the day-to-day management of your property yourself but do not have the time or availability to market and show vacancies on a moment's notice, nor the expertise in choosing a new tenant, this is the right program for you. Browning-Gordon will provide the following services:
- Careful and thorough tenant screening and qualification
- Promoting of available properties, utilizing a broad range of advertising media
- Sharing of availability lists with local companies and real estate firms
- Professional, licensed agents to show your rental property
- Collection of appropriate deposits
- Use of strong, comprehensive lease agreements and addenda
- 24 hour rental hotline
Full Management Service
Our Company's Golden Rule:
"We strive to manage the property of others, as we would have others manage ours."
You can rest assured that Browning-Gordon knows that property worth owning is worth being properly managed. Our company has been in the property management business since 1960. We have both the experience and qualified personnel to provide the highest quality property management services to our clients. Our company never sleeps; we are on duty 24 hours a day, 365 days a year! In addition to the services listed for the LEASING ONLY SERVICE, we also provide the services listed below to our FULL MANAGEMENT clients:
- Computer generated monthly owner reports
- 24 hour emergency maintenance service
- Enforcement of lease, rules, and regulations
- Monitoring of legislative changes affecting landlords
- Owner and tenant surveys
- Coordinating complete turnkey services----repairs, painting, cleaning, etc.
- Key control procedures to protect against unauthorized entry
- Collection of rent and other charges
- End of year summary reports and 1099's to assist with tax preparation
Your residential properties are special to you and we are specialists in residential properties. If you do not have the time to manage your property, if your property is a house, condominium, townhome, or duplex; if it is residential...we can help you.
Inquire About Our Services
Frequently Asked Questions
Nashville Area Information
Nashville is the capital of the U.S. state of Tennessee and the county seat of Davidson County. It is located on the Cumberland River in the north-central part of the state. The city is a center for the health care, publishing, banking and transportation industries, and is home to a large number of colleges and universities. Reflecting the city's position in state government, Nashville is home to the Tennessee Supreme Court's courthouse for Middle Tennessee. It is most notably known as a center of the music industry, earning it the nickname "Music City".
The downtown area of Nashville features a diverse assortment of entertainment, dining, cultural and architectural attractions. The Broadway and 2nd Avenue areas feature entertainment venues, night clubs and an assortment of restaurants. North of Broadway lies Nashville's central business district, Legislative Plaza, Capitol Hill and the Tennessee Bicentennial Mall. Cultural and architectural attractions can be found throughout the city.