West Meade Property Management
Let us manage your West Meade rental property
Browning-Gordon & Co., Inc., CRMC® is a full service West Meade property management company, which offers our clients two basic levels of services. The first level is LEASING ONLY, where we work as your leasing professional to secure the best tenants for your property, on the best terms possible, leaving the day-to-day management to you. The next level is FULL MANAGEMENT, where we supply the leasing services and also provide you with complete day-to-day management.
Leasing Only Service
If you prefer to handle the day-to-day management of your property yourself but do not have the time or availability to market and show vacancies on a moment's notice, nor the expertise in choosing a new tenant, this is the right program for you. Browning-Gordon will provide the following services:
- Careful and thorough tenant screening and qualification
- Promoting of available properties, utilizing a broad range of advertising media
- Sharing of availability lists with local companies and real estate firms
- Professional, licensed agents to show your rental property
- Collection of appropriate deposits
- Use of strong, comprehensive lease agreements and addenda
- 24 hour rental hotline
Full Management Service
Our Company's Golden Rule:
"We strive to manage the property of others, as we would have others manage ours."
You can rest assured that Browning-Gordon knows that property worth owning is worth being properly managed. Our company has been in the property management business since 1960. We have both the experience and qualified personnel to provide the highest quality property management services to our clients. Our company never sleeps; we are on duty 24 hours a day, 365 days a year! In addition to the services listed for the LEASING ONLY SERVICE, we also provide the services listed below to our FULL MANAGEMENT clients:
- Computer generated monthly owner reports
- 24 hour emergency maintenance service
- Enforcement of lease, rules, and regulations
- Monitoring of legislative changes affecting landlords
- Owner and tenant surveys
- Coordinating complete turnkey services----repairs, painting, cleaning, etc.
- Key control procedures to protect against unauthorized entry
- Collection of rent and other charges
- End of year summary reports and 1099's to assist with tax preparation
Your residential properties are special to you and we are specialists in residential properties. If you do not have the time to manage your property, if your property is a house, condominium, townhome, or duplex; if it is residential...we can help you.
Inquire About Our Services
Frequently Asked Questions
The Federal Fair Housing Law states that there shall be no discrimination against any applicant for housing on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, familial status, or handicapped status. Browning-Gordon & Co., Inc. supports and promotes this Fair Housing Doctrine to its fullest extent. Children are under the protected class of “familial status” and it is not possible to discriminate in this way.