Who Is Your Landlord?
Choose your landlord before you choose your property.
The single most discouraging aspect of a rental experience has been the lack of
services provided to renters. Our company works hard to provide the highest
quality of resident services that you will ever experience.
Benefits of Leasing from Browning-Gordon & Company
- We have 24-hour emergency maintenance. There is always a contractor and a staff person on call to help you in a true emergency.
- We have a 24-hour fax line (615-383-2168) that is available for resident maintenance requests and other communication.
- We have 24-hour e-mail access so you can communicate with us at a time that is most convenient to you, even if it is after office hours.
- We provide property condition reports at move-in to properly document the condition of your rental.
- All deposits are kept in an FDIC-insured bank and in an escrow account for safe keeping until your tenancy has been completed.
- We have a 24-hour drop slot in the front door of our office for your convenience.
- Our office is open 8:30 a. m. to 5:00 p.m. Monday through Friday and telephones are answered personally during this time.
- All maintenance contractors must provide proper proof of insurance and must meet strict standards to ensure the highest quality of work is being done.
- Our property managers and leasing agents are licensed with the Tennessee Real Estate Commission.
We are members of the National Association of Residential Property Managers (NARPM)
and the Institute of Real Estate Management (IREM). These two organizations offer many
educational opportunities and experience-sharing situations to help property managers
be more professional and better trained in their field. Browning-Gordon & Co. is the
only property management company in Nashville and in the state of Tennessee that has
an employee on staff who has earned both the CPM® (Certified Property Manager) and the
MPM® (Master Property Manager) designations. These are the two highest designations
awarded to individual property managers who manage residential rental properties.